Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Cache Published

My new hidden cache is called Some Cheese. There is no particular significance to the name of the cache. I just thought it would be amusing to see emails coming in that say so-and-so found some cheese! It is hidden in a relatively new open space park called Sharptail Ridge. It is near Roxborough, Colorado.

The container is a large camouflaged plastic peanut butter jar. Right now it has an assortment of the usual stuff in it including a nice travel bug beanie baby for whoever finds it first. It also has 5 identical blue and white whistles that I picked up from various caches. These are the calling card of a prolific cacher who lives somewhere in the Denver area. I am hoping he picks them up from this new cache.

Sharptail Ridge is a lonely and somewhat out of the way place. I have been by there a number of times and have not seen any other people. Perhaps this cache will help people discover the park.

The sign by the trailhead says no bikes and no dogs but there is the potential for rattlesnakes. I didn't see any.

No comments: